With the increase in pollution levels, Union government has planned to put around 7 million electric vehicles on Indian roads by 2020. It is speculated that the sum of investment required to do so will be around Rs 22,500 crore as per the report submitted by Society of Indian Automobile Manufacturers (SIAM).
The report points on the benefit of the government which will be around Rs 39-43,000 crore in the next nine years by the saving on lower emission and fuel. Definitely, the objective of the project is to reduce the dependency on fast depleting fossil fuels.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades